Information on processing customer/vendor data
1. General Information
01844 Neustadt in Sachsen
E-Mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or comments on data protection (e.g. on information and updating of your personal data), you can also contact our data protection officer.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Phone: +49 7544 904 96 91
E-Mail adress: email@example.com
2. Processing frame
- Personal data (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, marital status, occupation/industry and comparable data)
- Contact data (address, e-mail address, telephone number and similar data)
- Confirmation of payment/coverage for bank and credit cards customer history
- Data about your use of the telemedia offered by us (e.g. time of accessing our websites, apps or newsletters, clicked pages/links from us or entries and comparable data)
- Video- and image recordings
- Creditworthiness data
The processing of personal data is carried out to execute our contracts with you and the execution of your orders as well as to carry out measures and activities within the framework of pre-contractual relationships, e.g. with interested parties. These essentially include: contract-related communication with you, the corresponding invoicing and associated payment transactions, the traceability of orders and other agreements as well as quality control through appropriate documentation, goodwill proce-dures, measures for the management and optimisation of business processes as well as for the ful-filment of general duties of care, management and control by affiliated companies; statistical evalua-tions for corporate management, cost recording and controlling, reporting, internal and external communication, emergency management, billing and tax evaluation of operational services, risk ma-nagement, assertion of legal claims and defence in legal disputes; ensuring IT security (including sys-tem or plausibility tests) and general security, safeguarding and exercising domestic rights (e.g. through access controls); ensuring the integrity, authenticity and availability of data, prevention and investigation of criminal offences and control by supervisory bodies or supervisory bodies (e.g. audit).
Beyond the actual fulfillment of the contract or preliminary agreement, we process your data if ne-cessary, if it is necessary to protect legitimate interests of us or third parties, in particular for the following purposes
- advertising or market and opinion research, insofar as you have not objected to the use of your data;
- the examination and optimisation of procedures for needs analysis;
- the further development of services and products as well as existing systems and processes;
- the enrichment of our data, including through the use or research of publicly accessible data;
- statistical evaluations or market analysis; benchmarking;
- der Geltendmachung rechtlicher Ansprüche und Verteidigung bei rechtlichen Streitigkeiten, die nicht
- unmittelbar dem Vertragsverhältnis zuzuordnen sind;
- the limited storage of data, if deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionately high effort due to the special type of storage;
- the development of scoring systems or automated decision-making processes;
- the prevention and investigation of criminal offences, insofar as this is not exclusively for the fulfilment of legal requirements;
- building and plant security (e.g. through access controls), insofar as this goes beyond the ge-neral duty of care;
- internal and external investigations as well as security reviews; possible listening or
- recording telephone conversations for quality control and training purposes;
- the preservation and maintenance of certifications under private law or of an official nature;
- Securing and exercising domestic rights through appropriate measures (such as video sur-veillance) as well as securing evidence in the event of criminal offences and their prevention.
A processing of your personal data for certain purposes (e.g. use of your e-mail address for marketing purposes) can also take place on the basis of your consent. As a rule, you can revoke your consent at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given to us before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before 25 May 2018. You will be informed separately about the purposes and consequences of a revocation or the non-granting of consent in the corresponding text of the consent. As a matter of principle, the revocation of consent will only take effect in the future. Proces-sing that took place before the revocation is not affected and remains lawful.
Like everyone who participates in economic activities, we are also subject to a large number of legal obligations. These are primarily legal requirements (e.g. trade and tax laws) but may also include re-gulatory or other official requirements. The purposes of processing may include the fulfilment of con-trol and reporting obligations under tax law as well as the archiving of data for the purposes of data protection and data security as well as auditing by tax and other authorities. In addition, the disclo-sure of personal data may become necessary in the course of governmental/judicial action for the purpose of gathering evidence, prosecuting crimes or enforcing civil claims.
You only need to provide the information that is necessary to establish and conduct a business relati-onship with us, or for a pre-contractual relationship with us, or that we are required by law to collect. Without this information, we will generally not be able to conclude or execute the contract. This may also refer to data required later within the scope of the business relationship. If we also request data from you, you will be informed of the voluntary nature of the information separately.
We do not use purely automated decision-making procedures pursuant to Article 22 GDPR. Should we use such a procedure in individual cases in the future, we will inform you of this separately if this is required by law. We may process some of your data with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling).
In order to provide you with targeted information and advice on products, we may use evaluation tools. These enable us to design products, communicate and advertise according to your needs, in-cluding market and opinion research. Information on nationality and special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 GDPR are not processed here.
- in connection with the execution of the contract;
- der Prüfung und Optimierung von Verfahren zur Bedarfsanalyse;
- for the purposes of fulfilling legal requirements, according to which we are obliged to provide information, report or pass on data or the passing on of data is in the public interest (cf. Section 2.4);
- insofar as external service providers process data on our behalf as contract processors or func-tion takers (e.g. computer centres, support/maintenance of EDP/IT applications, archiving, document processing, call centre services, compliance services, controlling, data validation or plausibility checks, data destruction, purchasing/procurement, customer administration, let-tershops, marketing, media technology, research, risk controlling, invoicing, telephony, webs-ite management, auditing services, credit institutions, printers or companies for data disposal, courier services, logistics);
- due to our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of the third party for the purposes mentioned (e.g. to authorities, credit agencies, collection agencies, lawyers, courts, experts, subsidiaries and committees and supervisory bodies);
- if you have given us your consent to the transfer to third parties.
- Thus you have the right to receive information from us about your data stored with us in ac-cordance with the rules of Art. 15 GDPR (if necessary with restrictions in accordance with § 34 BDSG-Neu).
- At your request, we will correct the data stored about you in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR if it is inaccurate or erroneous.
- If you so wish, we will delete your data in accordance with the principles of Art. 17 GDPR, provi-ded that other statutory provisions (e.g. statutory storage obligations or the restrictions under § 35 BDSG-Neu) or an overriding interest on our part (e.g. to defend our rights and claims) do not prevent this.
- Taking into account the requirements of Art. 18 GDPR, you may request us to restrict the pro-cessing of your data.
- Furthermore, you may object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, on the basis of which we must terminate the processing of your data. However, this right of objec-tion only applies in very special circumstances of your personal situation, whereby the rights of our company may conflict with your right of objection.
- You also have the right to receive your data under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR in a struc-tured, common and machine-readable format or to forward it to a third party.
- In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future (cf. Section 2.3).
- You also have the right to appeal to a data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). However, we recommend that you always submit a complaint to our data protection officer first.
- Your requests regarding the exercise of your rights should, if possible, be addressed in writing or by e-mail to the above address or directly in writing or by e-mail to our data protection officer.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your data, which takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests) or Art. 6 Para. 1 e GDPR (data processing in the public interest), if there are reasons for this which result from your particular situation.
01844 Neustadt in Sachsen
E-Mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Herr Andreas Schurig
Phone: +49 351/85471 101
E-Mail adress: email@example.com